(the destination airport is Chiang Mai)
599,- US$ per person based on double occupancy of a bungalow.
Single occupancy +100,-US$
(27.12.2022 - 01.01.2023 +100,-US$)
A deposit of US$200 is required after booking. The rest then 4 weeks before the start of the camp.
Monoceros Resort in Mae Rim
The resort has 10 bungalows, a large salt water swimming pool and a restaurant.
Monoceros Resort is 24 km from Chiang Mai International Airport.
The resort offers free internet access and free bike rentals to explore the area.
Included in the price:
- Pick up from Chiang Mai airport
- 5 nights accommodation at Monoceros Resort in Mae Rim with breakfast
- Guided runs on the most beautiful trails in northern Thailand
- All trips necessary for the implementation of the official program
- Welcome evening including a free drink
- Farewell buffet on Saturday evening
- Functional shirt (for bookings up to four weeks before the start of the trip).
- Running supervision by Nick Bonnedahl and Björn Grass
- Arrival to Chiang Mai
- Meals (except breakfast) - the food in Thailand is very good and cheap
- Personal Expenses
- Insurance, such as travel cancellation insurance, etc.
- Maximum number of participants: 10 people
- This offer can be booked as long as there are free dates. You can find out whether dates are already fully booked in our event calendar.
- A passport that is still valid for 6 months is required to enter Thailand.
- Please inform yourself about the current entry requirements for Thailand on the website of the Federal Foreign Office.
- The climate in winter is optimal in northern Thailand. It can even get a bit chilly in the mountains.
- Special vaccinations are not required
The journey begins with the self-organized flight to Chiang Mai and the subsequent transfer to the hotel.
- Airport pick up
- In the evening welcome drink and presentation of the program
- 15 km run on single trails
- After the run we will take our minibus to a waterfall. There you can
relax and swim.
- Afternoon: running drills, technique and individual running form check
- 25 km trail run with ascent to Mon Long viewpoint
- Afternoon: Trail Running Workshop by Nick
- 12km Coffee Morning Run
- Rest of the day at free disposal
- 30-35 km to Khun Chang Kian (can also be shortened)
- Coffee + Lunch at the summit
- Run down to Huay Tung Tao Lake
- Relaxing at the lake (restaurants on site)
- Our minibus will take us back to the resort
- Evening Buffet / farewell dinner
- For late departures: 15 km run with waterfall on the way to relax
- Afternoon: check out and transfer to the airport
- Trail shoes
- Hydration pack or hydration belt
- Trail sticks (who is used to them)
- short and long running clothes (the temperatures will be about 22*C in winter,
on the mountains less)
- dry change of clothes and small change on the (longer) runs
- small first aid pack
- some trail experience
- you can run 10 kilometers (flat) in under an hour